Most organizations use data protection as their first step into the cloud. Unfortunately, that first step, like many first steps, often results in a stumble. If organizations don’t create a cloud data fabric first, they often use an extension to their backup application which can’t fully leverage the cloud and starts a series of siloed approaches to cloud adoption.
Subscribe for the latest cloud storage news.
- What do some of the most important brands know about SoftNAS that you don’t know?
- SoftNAS Changes Name to Buurst, Announces Plan to Disrupt the Storage Industry
- A letter from our CEO and President
- How can you leverage the cloud to manage the costs of your Isilon data while you grow?
- Breaking the Million IOPS Barrier on AWS with NVMe for HPC